DOES ANY ONE ELSE STAY UP ALL NIGHT/

SEEMS THIS IS BECOMING A NORM FOR ME ....I GOT AN AB CIRCLE PRO AND I HURT LIKE HEL. HAS ANYBODY TRIED THAT OUT YET?

Rachel111

Asked by Rachel111 at 3:44 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Health

• I just answered another question here a few minutes ago about staying up all night. lol Yes, I usually stay up pretty late. I don't have an ab circle pro, I'm not sure what it even is.... Is it an exercise thingy? I probably need one of those.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• i stay up pretty late too. ive even gone 48 hrs straight not sleeping just because i couldnt fall asleep. it drives me nuts and im always so beat because my son is up at 8 am on the dot and im always so tired. i made an appt to see the dr to see wat i can do..and i dont know what an ab circle pro is either lol but i just bought a spinning bike and i love it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• canstantly, I am in college, so I have loads of homework!! I need an ab pro too, how is it working out for you?
    LolaRae

Answer by LolaRae at 5:55 AM on Feb. 24, 2010