please help!?!?!

I have been wanting to get pregnant. I was suppost to ovulate on the 29th of January so we did the deed. I started bleeding a day later than when I was suppost to start my period but it was nothing like my period. Normally Im heavy for 2-3 days and then Im light. I was heavy for 1 day and then could wear a panie liner. I have taken 4 pregnancy test 3 saying negative 1 saying positive. Personally I dont believe the home pregnancy test because when I had to deliver my son still born I took 6 sayin all negative and ended up finding out from the doctor that i was. Am I just crazy and really wanting to be???

confusedgirl919

Asked by confusedgirl919 at 7:07 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think you should go get a blood test done. You're not crazy :). It's not unheard of for the tests to remain neg. throughout someone's entire pregnancy. Not sure why that would happen, but it has. GL!
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 7:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• i would make an appoinment with your doctor. tell him/her what is going on and as fr a blood test. good luck hun!
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 7:14 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• If the test you used was a reputable brand I'd say you're most likely pregnant one the basis of that one positive test result. And, from my experience (and that of 12 others I know personally), if your SO saved himself for that one sexy moment at the time of ovulation, you'll be expecting a boy! [I used natural sex selection 3 of mine] xxxx
    Greymulkin

Answer by Greymulkin at 7:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• thank you guys!!! this means so much!!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 7:43 AM on Feb. 24, 2010