3 angels?

my dd had a dream last night about 3 angels.so i looked it up and it said it was a holy spiritual dream.so she woke up went back to sleep and then had a dream about the devil.she never actually saw the devil just someone saying his name?i dont need the dream interpreted.but i would like to know if any one knows about the 3 angels?also i have to say that my dd has been in some sort of flux lately and my dh saw a full body shadow person.(not just part like i have read...)any ideas???i know you guys can help?

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 8:29 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• My dad saw a full body shadow "thing" before..When I was young I heard him telling my mom, I slept with a light on in my room till I was in high school..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• My daughter saw something similar as a child, on a regular basis, she said there was a shadow of a man in a hat sitting at the end of her bed everynight, but she was not frightened by it, it made her feel safe.

Answer by older at 9:20 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I think any time you see "three" it's a sign of the trinity. Not necessarily a Christian thing, but it is a spiritual thing. It sounds to me that your daughter is right where she should be and she is being guided by her angels in her spiritual path. And "the devil" is simply our "monkey mind" or "ego" that makes us think that maybe God doesn't care or whatever. And I would just shove that off because we all know that's not true.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 10:46 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• It means you are indoctrinating her too hard. Children should not be pressed into religion - it is a very scary experience for them...I know.
    Anonymous