What can I do?

Everytime there is a major step to be taken in my husbands life, he has problems, When we were going to get married, When he was going to graduate,each of our pregnancies, any career move. Now we are trying to by a house. I don't know if he's scared to commit, what can I do to get him moving? I would love to buy a house right now, there is one that we have been looking into, with the tax credit expiring in April, I just wish he would be excited about it like I am, and want it more. He keeps putting it off. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• dont push him.

check out "laugh your way to a better marriage"
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:39 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Men are practical people. Show him the financial advantage of moving on now. I'd go so far as to make a timeline on a piece of paper and ask him to show me when HE thinks it would be a good idea to do these things.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2010