Are you a big purse kind of woman or a tiny wallet kind of woman?

I used to love the really big bags but now with all the crime I pretty much just carry what I need and try to hide it in a way no one wants to jump me...lol

Like I'll take my driver's lincense, credit card/debit and my lipstick...lol and stick them in my pocket jeans. My hands are free and able to move freely...

My dh gets mad at me bc he bought me those expensive purses and I rarely use them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Haha I definitely love big, fancy, purses...but if you look inside mine, I have like 3 things. I have nothing to put in them!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• SIGH..... I am a Diaper Bag kinda girl now. I shove my "Mom" wallet into the diaper bag and go.................
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I used to be a tiny, wallet like kinda girl. Now with DS, I have to carry diapers, a lil snack, a drink, and a few trucks to keep him occupied should we need it. Sigh...I have a Mom bag.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:50 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I have a huge purse and a tiny wallet. If we are going somewhere that I need stuff to distract the kids (gum, crayons, notebooks, pens, etc.) then I take the big purse, but if I'm going somewhere that I don't need that stuff the purse stays in the car and I grab my wallet and stick it in my pocket.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 10:01 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Im an in between girl, I dont like huge bags because im tiny but cant carry anyhtign too small. I recently just the purse called
    Rachel" on this site and its super cute! www.pursesformichelle.com
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 10:05 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I have always used big purses I love them! LOL. Now that I have my daughter I use my big purses for my diaper bags, and stick my wallet in there.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:17 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I used to be a diaper bag mom. Now that my baby is almost 3 and potty training, I don't need one - I stash a bag in the car for extras but my stuff also just goes in my pocket - I have a wallet but it's easier to just put the necessary plastic (driver's license, debit card) and cash in my pocket. My wallet does stay in the car though, it's got insurance cards & change. I rarely carry a purse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I carry a big hemp messenger bag. I absolutely love it!
    It has room for my stuff plus some diapers, wipes, cups and snacks. Once this new baby gets here I'll probably be lugging a diaper bag around too for awhile.
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 10:26 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Right now I carry a diaper bag, but I'm a small purse kind of girl. Just big enough to fit my wallet, keys, cell phone, and lip balm.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Big purse because it beats carrying a diaper bag. When I don't need to tote diapers any more, I'll go back to small purse or just a wallet.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:41 AM on Feb. 24, 2010