Missed Period and Now Spotting?!?

I missed my period last month but I have been very irregular for the past 4 months. I have already taken a pregnancy test which turned out to be negative. Now I am spotting and I still have a half a month before I should even start my next period, if I do. I have called the health dept, but the answering machine said they'd call me back with in the next few days....should I be concerned? My son is 14 months old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You could be going through your perimenopause it can start as early as 20's, 30's and 40's. Try to google it. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• your body changes over time. Just because you have been starting at a curtain time does not mean that you will always and forever. Just be watchful of what is going on with your body.
    tichelle

Answer by tichelle at 9:43 AM on Feb. 24, 2010