Horrible Neighbors!!

I have horrible neighbors, they don't care about anybody but their selves! Our quite apartment complex is nothing but screaming, fighting, slamming doors, and my walls are always shaking. My Lanndlord is working on evicting them but she has to write them up 3 times, then give them a notice to move in 30 days in VA. The cops has been called about 5 times, since they've been here & they have only lived here 2months maybe 3. Almost everytime the Cops come, they see them & won't answer the door. Yesterday, I had to call because they were having a Domestic Dispute & their 2 year old little girl was crying & screaming, because they were fighting so loud. It took the Cops 15mintues to get here and by that time they had stopped fighting & acted like nothing had happened. She lied to the Cops, I just hope it all comes back to bite her in the A$$. Because, the Cops looked at me & my friend like we were stupid.
Continued-

marcnsarah

Asked by marcnsarah at 9:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Because, the woman lied to them about everything. The Cops can't do anything until they get caught I guess! I know they were spanking the Child so yard yesterday, that it left red marks on it & the child is only 2 years old. I heard the mother say "Stop she has red marks on her". I feel bad for the little girl. I didn't want to get involved, but these people are driving me crazy!!! I had to do something yesterday by calling the Cops. I feel hopeless. I guess I'm going to have to speak to the landlord again. We have 2 sets of neighbors moving out because these people are so bad.
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 9:35 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• as soon as you hear yelling call the cops maybe theyd get there in time although i would call dcfs or child protection....
    that baby had nothing to do with it...
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 9:40 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• You should called CPS atleast protect the little girl since the cops can't do much about it. Unless they are caught in action. GL

Try to hang in there only time will tell.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:02 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I tried to call child services yesterday, but they were out of the office. They do drugs & party all the time. Not to mention one of their party buddies was looking through our window about a month ago and I called the cops to report it. The lady who lives across from them says the mother smacks the little girl across her head and they don't keep food in there for her. But, the lady who lives across from them is moving cuz of the noise.
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 10:04 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I heard the woman crying at 3am this morning, I guess they were fighting yet again!
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 10:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Gawd!...nosey a$$ people. Why don't you take the hint and MOVE yourself! I am not saying that its wrong you are concerned for the little girl since she didn't do anything wrong. All I am saying is you have a responsibility to YOUR OWN children over that of any other child. So take YOUR OWN and move away from that aggrevation! Once the landlord loses enough tennants, maybe she will do something more to get them out. Oh, and call CPS, call them OVER and OVER again- because its issues like this that go ignored, while they are out working up cases that are not big at all. As far as the parties and fights- noneyabusiness.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Feb. 24, 2010 by: Anonymous

Uh, it's plenty of my business. Because, it wakes up my whole family. And, I can't move just yet because we signed a lease! I'm not being noisy, I can hear everything everything they fight about because they are YELLING! So, don't tell me that its noneyabusiness! I have lived here for 5 years and I'm NOT moving because of some stupid ghetto neighbors, who just moved in 2 months ago and think they can do whatever they want and not worry about other people. NEGATIVE! I will complain & complain & complain to the landlord until something gets done. I guess your one of those people who fight & party too huh???
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 10:48 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• No I am not, because for one- I don't need to rent anything. I have a beautiful brand new home that we built in the country. :) I also have small children, so I do not fight or party. Not to say I am perfect, but when my husband and I occasionally disagree we do not do it if front of our children- ever. I haven't been to a "crazy" party since college, and once I received my Bachelors degree I stopped "partying" like a kid and became a grown-up. BTW- how is complaining on the internet going to solve any of your problems? Oh, thats right- your not looking for REAL advice if you already know what you have done and will continue to do. You are just wanting a bunch of moms on here to pat you on the back say "Good Job, Good Job"....
    Some of us live in the real world. You know, the one where if you want changes you have to...oh...I don't know....get off the internet and do something on your own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Feb. 24, 2010 by: Anonymous - No, I was just venting... PLENTY of people vent on the internet about different things. I don't need anybody to pat me on the back! :) Please tell me...What does your house or where you live have anything to do with this??? Big deal I rent where I live & I live in the country also... That has nothing to do with the topic! So, unless you have something to say about the "Topic", then don't say anything at all. I know what the real world is like "Thank You" very much, Me & DH has been on our own for 5 years now. I moved out when I was 18 and I have accomplished more than ALOT of people my age. I'm 23 years old & I haven't had help from my "Mommy or Daddy". I am proud to say we own everything we have and we have worked hard to get where we are. DH has a very good job and we can afford for me to stay Home. Soooo.... Don't give me a lecture about the real world hunny!
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 11:37 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I have been in your situation and I feel for you also I understand you when lived in an apartment we had neighbors right next to us the husband used to beat the wife she'd come screaming and pounding on my door to call the cops but honestly I got sick of it and didn't want my kids in that enviroment so I talked to the landlord and moved out and rented a house so i wouldn't have to deal w the shit that goes on in the apartments some times you can opt out of your lease especially if this is going on and the landlord is AWARE it's happening you should read carefully over your lease and go from there you can even get free first time advice from a lawyer and I would sometimes you can terminate the lease if you are not living comfortably w/o having to make up the rest of your lease. GL
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 24, 2010