What is the most part of your body that you are so selfconscious about?

Me it my butt :(
I have a flat butt my brothers would tease me they would say it looked like someone hit me with a 4 X 4 they would always make fun of me.

Until oneday they made me feel alittle better by saying stuff like you know there are ladies out there with not much of a butt either but ugly as hell and you might not have a butt but you are a very pretty girl :) aaww!!

Butt now that I am married with children I don't care too much anymore my dh says he loves my butt...lol (He says when I'm bent over it looks like a big heart)...LOL Sorry TMI...lol but he is talking more about looking right at it I am talking more of the side view of it...
Venting...thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Ok the heart/butt thing is really cute, sounds like something my DH would say.

I think with me it's either my teeth, which are crooked (too brittle for braces), one of the front ones is broken and the other front one they did a root canal on years ago and used the silver/grey stuff to fill it and so now the tooth is a really funny grey color.
    The other thing would have to be my breasts, they are different sizes. It use to be not bad, but the heavy I got, the more different they are. So now the right one is almost twice the size of the left one. Surgery is not even an option, not only could we not afford it, I've read too much about loss of sensation. Not something I'd want to risk, even though I feel like a freak most of the time. Even though DH says I'm beautiful, there are times I can't even have sex because I don't want him to see or touch me, even with the lights off.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• If I were you I'd just bend over more often ;) With me it's probably my butt as well, it's gotten squishy, it still looks decent. but I am single and this new guy I'm dating grabbed it the other night and I just winced thinking it feels so soft..he's been calling and calling ever since though, wanting to see me, so maybe it's just me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• my tummy! blah!!! i hate it...ever since i had my dd, i'm extremely insecure about it..it's just flabby and hangs..lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:20 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• my tummy, cant get rid of it...not that I have really tried though
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:32 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• my stomach for sure!!! but i am working on it so it makes me feel a little better about it! Love you for you!!
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 2:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• definetly my stomach. and my chin(s) lol. ohh and my hair to, its so frizzy, i cant do anything, but put it back in a ponytail..and when i do straighten it, im sooo self conscious about it, touching it to make sure it hasnt frizzed out yet, yaaaa..dont like my hair..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:35 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• For me its my hips, I can't stand them, love handles- I got them, Im not fat and I lost all my baby weight and more, but these hips refuse to leave. But I have had them since I was 15 or 16, something like that. My Dh says I need to run, and definitely exercise would help them go down but Ive tried before and I can't seem to get rid of them, Yuck!
    childofGod51509

Answer by childofGod51509 at 9:23 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• My breasts. : ( They're C's but nowadays it feels like that isn't good enough. My husband says they're perfect but sometimes it's hard to believe he loves them. I'm a mess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Mar. 2, 2010