pooping changes

My LO (just about 4 months old) was pooping once every 3 days. The last couple of days he's been pooping a lot more and its runnier and more yellow than before. (sorry for the details!)
Is this normal or should I be concerned about this?

Munchkin09

Asked by Munchkin09 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Normal - unless it is Diarrhea - babies poo changes all the time. When thay are teething, when they start foods, just because... Think about it - does your poo always look the same? :)
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• my 2 month old poop looked like this too. I gave her cereal and lately its been almost like real poop... dark and brown and like a real terd. sorry. make sure the wet diapers are not decrease bc then the baby maybe dehydrating (then call ur doc)... otherwise its all normal. i know it can be stressful at times being a new mom.. but i am sure you are doing great :)
    Anonymous

• As long as its not pure liquid...then you have nothing to worry about. If it was, then it could be diarhea...but my son's poop changes all the time.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2010