woke up this morning and everything sounded like robots... whats wrong with my ears?

I woke up this morning to my baby crying and it sounded like someone was holding one of those cheap kids voice changer to him... i jumped up only to realize EVERYTHING sounded like this. When I talk or someone talks to me. Still the same... I neti potted thinking maybe it was cause of congestion.. didnt help! I q-tipped cause my ears have been draining... just wiped around the outer ear. nothing seems to be helping. Its scaring me. Anyone know what this is. Its been happening for about an hour now. People talking normal doesnt sound like a robot anymore but high pitched noises like a baby crying does still sound like it.. Also when I talk I hear myself as a robot voice... I dont like this... Help please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like an ear infection/allergies...go see your doctor for some antibiotics.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:46 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• maybe you should slow down on the transformer movies LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Feb. 24, 2010