Did you have Trouble getting pregnant after the First baby?

It was so Easy with my First Baby, Trying for number 2 Is Difficult, I was using an online Ovulation Calender online and it seems it was way off, Did your ovulation period change after your first baby? Tell me what happened, and is their any tips you could give or any advice?

Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had sex one time without a condom and got pregnant with number two. I thought it would take a few months but it didn't.
    karina400

Answer by karina400 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• i'm having trouble i think because i got back on birth control and took it for so long
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• the first time is the hardest the second you can get pregnant the day after you have the baby..but it took almost 2 yrs to get pregnant with my first just try relaxing or maybe you have a tipped uterus..not saying yous till cant' get pregnant I have one and have 3 kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• 9 months after my first child was born I was shocked to be pregnant with my second. My kids are 15 months apart. TTC #3.
    Kermet09

Answer by Kermet09 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• my first one was a oops and well a week after being hope went to my check up and found out baby two was on his way now its been three yrs try for my last baby and it been taking be for ever been trying for a yr now. still no goods i think i should just give up and try for the oops baby again bc that seem to work lol i wish us both luck
    jen
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Feb. 25, 2010