If you've ever asked the dreaded "Am I pregnant?" question... Well? Were you pregnant or what?

I'm dying to know!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would say I was almost always not pregnant :) Every time I got nauseated and it was close to my period, I would take a test. This was about every other month for almost two years. I still take a test every time I get sick, because my periods aren't always regular. Morning sickness was the first sign for me. I'm not even sure that I was late yet when I found out I was pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Oh gosh! Some woman ask that every month. If I'm a couple days late the thought crosses my mind but is quickly dismissed.
    The last time I had the 'Am I pregnant?' moment I was devastated. I tried to deny it but sure enough I was pregnant.
    Sometimes you just know and sometimes, you're just paranoid.
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 10:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• If I thought I was pregnant, I would take a test instead of asking the question on CafeMom!

It's rather annoying when people ask. Have some common sense and take a test!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I think the ones who list all these symptoms & ask here are the ones who turn out not to be but yet never will admit it. There's one person on here who I swear asks that every darn month!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• LOL...I always crack up and chuckle when I see those "Am I pregnant" questions. SO silly. If I wanted to now, I would buy a Pregnancy Test. Why would I ask people HERE? I think they are bored and want attention. HAve you noticed how many times Moms say they are bored? How can you be bored?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• No i never asked that on here or any other forum. I think its a stupid question and you should know if your pregnant or not. Dont consult on cafemom when you can easily pee on a stick or get blood drawn out to find out if you are or not. See a doctor instead.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 12:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Nah, I've never asked. I was done having kids and had my tubes tied before I even knew about CM. Where's my t-shirt that says "It wasn't me!"
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2010