I had sex with my ex-boyfriend's brother out of revenge.....

but now I'm five months pregnant and its a 50% chance its his, how do I handle that if it is? Should I take my baby around the family and let them know? I'm so Confused

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• first you should determine who could possibly be the father. If it could be either your X or your X's brother then you need to have a sit down meeting with them and start explaining, you definately owe each of them that. One of them is going to be a father - this is serious business - then if you really are not sure which one of them is the father - ask them if they would agree to a paternity test after the baby is born to determine who's it is. You will need to be mature about this and all these discussions and not allow feelings and emotions to get the better of you. This is about the child not about you or the possible father... the child has a right to know who his or her father is.. their real father. By being truthful and honest about the whole situation things will work out for the better ..Good luck and I wish you the best!
    BreakingFree

Answer by BreakingFree at 12:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• IMO you child should have the chance to get to know his/her father. Who cares what the rest of the family thinks! Creating a bond with a father is important. Does he know he's the father?
    Anonymous

• WOW... be honest.. and tell them. For your babys sake. Good luck and be strong!
    Colunga65

Answer by Colunga65 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Be honest. I am sorry but because you did this out of revenge you might end up being a single mother. But either way the father will have to pay child support, which will help.
    Also keep in mind that what his own brother did to your ex is much worse then what you did. That is hos own flesh and blood, and we all know it takes two to tango. So just know you are not the only one to do wrong.
    Be strong, in five years you will have everything figued out and this whole mess will be a distant memory and you will have a beautiful child.
    libbykate

Answer by libbykate at 2:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2008