how am i suppose to feel

ok im about to be three mnths pregnate and i want to know how is my stomach suppose to fell becasue three days ago i was feeling butterflies like i always do but latley ive been feeling like my normal self before i got pregnate but havent had no bleedin or spottin can yall help me out and tell me is everythin ok or should i go and see my dorctor

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 11:05 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You cant feel the baby move yet. Its too little.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Have you not gone to your doctor since you found out? If not, you should. Otherwise I didn't start getting morning sickness til around 3 months and didn't feel my son til I was over 5 months.. If it weren't for the morning sickness, I guess I would have felt very "normal' like before I was pregnant also. I never got cravings of any kind, didn't get tired til later. I was just sick and he was never a very active baby in my tummy either..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• ok ive went to the dr and ive got my ultrasound and got to hear the heart beat and they said everything was ok and i had morning sickness really bad i dnt get no cravings but i do feel like i felt before i got pregnate so like its nothing i shouold worry bout right
    senior_2OO8

Answer by senior_2OO8 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't worry, especially if you don't have any symptoms that would indicate a problem. A lot of people find that morning sickness goes away at the end of the first trimester/beginning of 2nd trimester so you may be experiencing that. The fluttering could even have been some early movements you detected (or gas, of course) but even if it was movement you probably wouldn't feel it on any regular basis for several more weeks. Baby just could have moved into a spot where you felt the flutter and then moved again so you won't feel it again for a bit. A lot of people love the 2nd trimester because they feel really good so maybe you are just entering that phase. Good luck. If your gut tells you something is wrong or you have symptoms call your doctor, they can always have you come in just to double check.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 12:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• i didn't feel pregnant until about 4 months when the butterfies started more often and i started to show a little. as long as you've been to the doctor and they say everything is fine, i wouldn't worry unless i saw bleeding or had cramping.
    xxluvya

Answer by xxluvya at 2:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2010