Is anyone really making money with a at home job or online?

I have looked at tons and they all seem to want money up front. I can not afford to give money to someone for a job. What are you doing and how much are you making. Help I need something quick.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have proof that this site PAYS message me for details or add me to your messenger famedcheeze@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon! no money up front and you don't have to pay a dime to make money
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 11:38 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• A job that requires upfront money is either a SCAM or not a "JOB" where you earn a paycheck but a Direct Selling Company in which you are a consultant/rep. Jobs with a paycheck are few and far between and not easy to find. Most that work from home with a "job" worked for their company for many years and were given the opportunity. Or they started their own at home business, whether it's ebay, day care, running errands, walking dogs, doing hair or nails or the endless possibilities for starting a business you primarily work at from home.

I recommend jotting down what you LIKE to do and figure out what you can do with that to make money. Such as baking....well offer to make cakes and such birthdays and events for your friends and family....scrapbooking, join a company and be a rep or start making layouts or books where the buyer just ads pics. Photography: offer to take family pics or pics at events to people, etc. etc
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:38 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I do chacha & kgb, together. I need to make at least $200 a month to pay for preschool tuition. Anything over that is awesomeness. I have the potential to make several hundred or ever thousand more, but I am not willing/able to devote those hours. Each job works out to about $2 an hour, if I am lucky. And I am very, very fast.... I do not believe anyone could support themselves by THESE jobs alone, but of course there's many more out there. GOOD LUCK
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I make a great income from home, but I have a home business... Businesses cost money. If you want a job you will generally earn about minimum wage. But they won't charge you to work for them... If they do it's a scam. The only time you have to pay any money upfront is for a business - because you are buying a franchise.

I have a list of home based jobs on my site. Visit www.SabrinasCloset.info and click work at home jobs.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Are you looking for an at home business or an at home job? At home businesses do require small start up fees because you are running a business. An at home job on the other hand shouldn't have a start up fee attached, but may be a little bit more difficult to find. I have an at home business and I replaced my start up cost with my first party. I make a very steady income from my business and I'm thankful to be able to do so. If you want more info on at home businesses you can ask me and I'll help as much as I can. I tried a ton of things before I got started doing what I do now so I learned a few dos and donts when it comes to finding what's right for you.
    brownbaggirl

Answer by brownbaggirl at 12:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I have a home business which is different than a home job. Businesses generally require an investment but that money should be tax deductible.

I work with a wellness company that doesn't require any investment....just a one time membership fee ($29) to become a member. I buy direct online - sort of like a Costco's but it's all done online, I get 40% off retail prices, and it's all chemical free products!

I'm using better cleaners & home products, making my home a safer place for my family, and making money! It's an EXCELLENT opportunity and I would love to tell you more about it. Please email me or check out my website for more information!

clombardo26@yahoo.com
    www.momceo.com/carron
    mommy2egg

Answer by mommy2egg at 2:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

•  

You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I write for http://www.associatedcontent.com/join.html?refer=900858 . All you do is write pretty much. One of my friends started a whlie ago and she makes a lot of money from it. I'm still kind of "new", so my earnings arent as much right now.
    wiferichie

Answer by wiferichie at 1:49 PM on Sep. 26, 2010