What SHOULD you be doing right now? =)

I SHOULD be folding the laundry and unloading last nights dinner dishes from the dishwasher... =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i should be washing dishes but i'm not...i'm right here on the computer but them dishes will be there when i get back into the kitchen.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 2:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Dishes. laundry. waking my lazy ass husband up so I can shower.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• hmmm.... I should be locating somewhere to pay my power bill! needs paid TODAY and it's cash so I have to go out to do it :(

and why'd you have to remind me of laundry? LOL

Anonymous

• nothing, i live life freely.. i have no set rules on what to do..lol i go as i go about things. so to answer this question, i should not have to be dong anything. unless im working at work..
    Anonymous

• I SHOULD be doing some laundry and mopping the floor..lol...but hey...just got the little ones down for a nap,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Making myself a Gyno Appointment and looking for a PT job, I just lay in bed 3 times a week when my DD is in early pre-school. (it's a ll-day program.) So I thought working a pt job would make me feel like less of a bum.

Anonymous

• nothing. lunch is in another half hour. washer gets started while kids are eating lunch, don't start folding laundry till nap time, which is after lunch. so for now i'm on here and watching my kids play and watch dora.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:32 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Walking the dog, and putting together the mop that I bought two days ago. The boys refuse to go outside because it is cold, and I don't want to walk into the cold garage to find a screwdriver :)

Oh, I just remembered that i left clothes in the washing machine last night. Time to re-wash that load I guess.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I should be taking a nap since my newborn is currently taking one with her daddy, but I know she's going to wake up soon to eat. I also should be putting away some clothes, but I'll leave that for DH as well. hehe
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• changing over laundry thanks for reminding me..... :P
    chrissifaye

Answer by chrissifaye at 1:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2010