How funny is this?Its a "go figure its just my luck" tale..haha

Okay,my friend is going to kill me for posting this but it is just too funny and she knows I love her,LOL.
She called me up about a half an hour ago and said "JUST SHOOT ME!"
I laughed and said, "Why, what did you do now?"
She found someone on craigslist giving away bunkbeds on craigslist...and her set just broke.She never EVER responds to craigslist ads...this was her first time.
So she resonds and quickly gets a reply. It said"Sure, come on over to pick them up...be sure to bring your husband -----" This person knew who her husband is.
The person that posted was her EX HUSBANDS WIFE! hahahahahahahahahaha
How embaressing is that? LOL..that wold soooo happen to me, I swear. I almost peed my pants laughing so hard.
PPhew..okay..just thought I'd share.
Anything like that ever happen to you?
And beware...you never know who you might be responding to on craigslist! LMAO!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That is HILARIOUS! One time I was planning a sex toy party for my friend's bachelorette party and posted an add on craigslist to find a party host. I got a reply from my son's teacher! I about died!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• HAHA! too funny!
    Anonymous

• Yep, that's funny, but I hope she still went to get the beds.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 12:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• lol! That's crazy.. I have to remember that since I'm a CL junky..

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• OP here..HAHA..that is too funny about the teacher responding to sex toy party!! I bet she was even more horrified than you! LMAO!!!
    Anonymous

• I have bought/sold on craigslist to people I know all the time. LOL Never anything crazy like that though!
    Anonymous

• I Never ever go to Craigs List because I have heard aboutr some really bad things. People are so crazy now days. I don't even have an ex or any strange things going on. BUT that is kinda funny......
    Anonymous

• That is my luck through and through! but hasnt happened to me yet! I got nervous when i sold my amp on CL not too long ago. The couple seemed really sketchy! I thought he was going to drive away with my amp before he gave me the money (i was willing to let him try it to ensure it worked)...but nothing really interesting! I have ran across some nice families selling baby clothes and some toys and such!! im glad ive been lucky!!!
    Anonymous