I know it's not really my business but I can't help but be ticked off!

My cousin is 19 and she has a 2 year old and just found out that she is pregnant again....

She told me a while back that she slept with her boyfriend, didn't use protection and she's not on BC and he went in her.

Then she did the same EXACT thing 4 days later.

Now she is all upset that she's pregnant again. No health insurance. Barely has the money to take care of the kid she has and she is going to be kicked outta her parents house cause he dad won't put up with it again. She knew how it was going to be.

Well, she keeps whining to me about how her life is over, and it's aggravating and now she says she wants to have an abortion! How selfish! This is not an abortion debate, I know...it's her body and I know some people are for and some are not. The point is...she says it was an accident but how can it be when you chose to not use protection and let him bust his load in you twice?? I just think she needs to grow up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow!!! She didn't learn her lesson the first time around having a kid at 17. She is gonna need to figure it out. Sorry but tell her that she put herself in the position to get pregnant and she needs to deal with it. Sounds like my sister. When she told me she was pregnant, and couldn't afford condoms my response to her was that she couldn't have afforded to have sex. They have to learn the hard way.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• She'll grow up real fast with two kids and homeless. I'm guessing women like her think by getting pregnant bf will rescue her on his white steed and carry her away to take care of her. Tell her that's a fairy tale and pregnancy is reality.
    Anonymous

• statistics show that teens usually get pregnant again within 2 yrs so they obviously don't learn their lesson. they live for the now without concern for the consequences they face in the future. it's called immaturity and immature people should not be parents.
    Anonymous

• Ya I agree that is frustrating. It's not the poor babys fault. So sad that she would want to kill jer own baby cuz it's an inconvenience to her.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2010