Weird dreams..do they mean anything? Whats yours?

Okay..so I had a couple weird dreams before I woke up this morning.
First,I was out in my backyard while my 12 month old daughter was napping. I looked up at her window(which is on 2nd floor) and she was standing there laughing and trying to push out the screen. She had climbed out of her crib from her nap. And I was so scared...I wanted her to stay at the window so I could see her and to keep her from falling off the 2nd floor landing.But my legs just wouldn't move as fast as I wanted them to and I was so out of breath and becamse hysterical.
Then I dreamt my 9 yr old son had 3 tvs in his room with them all on and I was yellng at him because he was grounded from watching tv and I tried to smack his butt but all he did was laugh and I had no strength to handle him,lol.
Then...he had no shirt on with his arms behind his head and he had massive underarm man hair that grew from under his arms to his shoulders cont....

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 12:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i dreamt last night I was pregnant and the baby was moving all over the place and it was more pressure than I ever felt when I was really pregnant with max - I woke up and my cat was kneading my stomache, for a 9 lbs cat, she feels like an elephant.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• cont.... to his back. Now he is 9 mind you. These dreams are just weird. Do they mean anything? Have you ever had some wacko dreams?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• dreams dont mean anything they are just dreams. for example you know your dreams are based on what happens to you durring the day, and at night your going to dream of everythng all bundled together from that day, you know what i mean?
    Anonymous

• I dreamt I was in a tiny public restroom and started my period, didn't have a tampon and my sweater fell in the dirty toilet water, cause my elbow knocked the wall that was so close, I could hardly move in there and was trying to hold my purse in my lap and ..anyway...sorry..gross, I know..but my boyfriend in the dream was waiting for me, got worried, called my Mother and she showed up in the restroom to save me..
    Anonymous

• My bf thinks Im nuts because of what I dream... Im not gonna share because they are more like very disturbing nightmares and you'll all think Im a freak too lol
    Anonymous

• Well, I had a dream last night that I ran a red light. I didn't think about it at all today until I actually did run a red light.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2010