Humiliated during a pap smear!! HAHAHA.. I'm still laughing at myself.

So this morning was my yearly exam and of course it starts with a "fun bag" check. LOL.. The breast exam.. So he starts on one side and brings up the weather, well my mom and I were talking last night about it and were laughing at all the things you can say, so I bust out laughing remembering what we awere talking about. So he looks down at me and I'm laughing and I'm trying to stop but I can't.. and then pops the most embaressing question .. "So... do ya like your job?" .. Thats the Q I ask him while he's feeling my breast for lumps. HAHA.. I felt so stupid when I left! Anyone ever done anything stupid like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hah! I always do stupid things that I'm later mortified over. Oh well.
    Anonymous

• it could have been worse, like farting while at a gyno check up - I am so afraid of doing that for some reason.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• LOL...that is too funny. Did he answer your question?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• OP HERE: Yeah, he did. He kind of giggled and was like, well yeah, it has it's ups and downs. HAHA!
    Anonymous

• ROFLMAO I love it! How did he answer?!
    Anonymous

• LMAO!! That was great. And I too am afraid of farting in the doc's face...
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• LMAO!!! That's too funny! A friend of mine once accidentally sprayed glitter spray in her crotch area before going off to her appt. She thought it was feminine deodorant spray. She couldn't figure out why the doc was smirking until she got home and found the spray on the bathroom counter... she was embarrassed.

Anonymous