Looking for craft ideas to add to my list....

I am going to start making and selling crafts, hair accessories, necklaces, etc. I'm looking for input on what types of handmade things you would actually buy, of course assuming they didn't look like crap :). So, fire away, ladies! I need as many ideas for my store as I can get! Thanks in advance for input!

EvaSerenity

Asked by EvaSerenity at 1:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Um... OK, I like wooden signs for my house, I have a lot in the kitchen- Ones that say cute quotes about wine, Kiss the cook, stuff like that. Hand painted quotes on picture frames, like- Hangin' with the girls or Live~Love~Laugh. (I like hand painted stuff personally.) I like a lot of beach scenes and sunsets on the beach. Painted beach scenes and sandals on canvas totes, or wooden signs, or I saw a beach scene painted onto a wooden chair that was sooo pretty! Pretty hand painted vases.. Stuff that's Bedazzled! Do you have a bedazzler? lol. Bedazzle Canvas bags, shirts, jeans, decorative pillows etc.

Hope that's what you're looking for? Good luck!
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 1:35 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Check out Etsy.com and Artfire.com They both have lovely hand made items - great idea-starter. As far as learning how to make items Youtube has a million how-to videos!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 1:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Oh and I like - Vintage re-dos in jewelry and home items re-purposed items,
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 3:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2010