Is there ANY way to get my period to come early?!?!!?

I know there's not, but I SOOO want my period to come early!! (I know, probably one of the few women on the planet wishing for this. . .)

My reasoning is, though, my husband is coming home from a 6 month tour in Afghanistan next week and my period should be in full swing when he gets home, and I WANNA GET SOME!!!! He refuses to do anything for those 5 days, so I want it here and gone before he gets home!!

debra_benge

Asked by debra_benge at 1:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• you can take BC to make it stay away longer
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• he has been in afganistan and he is worried about getting a little blood on his pecker from his wife?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• BC pill lets you decide when to have your period..

Or what I do is take a pregnancy test. lol! For some reason whenever I think I'm pregnant or that my period is late I take a pregnancy test and I start my period like two hours later. It's a given!.

But seriously Birth control...
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 1:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• most men that i know really would not care!
    shay1130

• Do you know anyone that is on their period? If so go stay at their house for a couple of days. I know that I always start my period if I am around someone who is on their period the week before I normally would start.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:26 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I Agree with Shay1130, when my hubby comes home on R&R last thing on his mind is my flow... There is always the backdoor, if he's to much of a baby to deal with a little blood.

Anonymous

• Oh for Gods sake....the back door? Are you just wanting problems? Or are you in denial? I'm sorry but that is the most dangerous and disgusting thing ever. Gawwwwwwwd.And it could be....gay....just sayin' ...
    Anonymous

• Wow, now anal sex is dangerous and only for the "gays' of the world. You my friend are INCREDIBLY misinformed. HOLY COW...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• lmfao well then a LOT of ladies in here are in BIG TROUBLE!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 3:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Or what I do is take a pregnancy test. lol! For some reason whenever I think I'm pregnant or that my period is late I take a pregnancy test and I start my period like two hours later. It's a given!.

hahaha happens to me every time too.

I am sure when he gets home he will be more then happy to get some even if your friend is here.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 3:35 PM on Feb. 24, 2010