What kind of things does your husband do for you to show you he loves you?

once in awhile he'll give me a back rub just because.....the other times he expects me to make him a snack in return

um, yeah, that's about it

What does yours do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Lets me sleep late on weekends, takes the kids out for a while so I can get stuff done, says "I love you" every day, bring me little presents all the time, rubs my feet, vacuums without me telling him to do it (he doesnt have to do that, I am fine w/ doing it but sometimes I have a lot to do so he will just do it for me), kills spiders in the bathroom, lets me put my cold feet on him...all kinds of little stuff like that...oh & when we were engaged he drove 24 hrs across the country to see me at my mom's because he missed me so much & didnt want me to travel back on the bus alone.
    Anonymous

• He brings stuff home when he comes home from work. Flowers from the side of the freeway, or my favorite candy, or some little thing I talked about and he remembered and stopped and picked up for me.

Or he's in construction so he's made me a little concrete heart. =) a flower made out colored wire and zip ties, and I LOVE YOU made out of copper wire.

He'll surprise me with the house being clean when I have to work and he stays home with the kids. (Not very often though anymore... lol)

And his latest surprise 2 nights ago was a swing... yeah.. THAT kind of swing. Mounted in the bedroom doorway. (Removable of course) He had built it himself. lol. It's gonna take a little getting used to!!!
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 1:26 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• i sorta just say something i like or i show interest in anything,and he buys me something that relates to that,he watches really good and is a great listener.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:29 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• He tells me he loves me. He calls me every day so we can talk for hours (he's a long haul trucker), he'll deliberately plan hometime to be home for my birthday whenever he can. He listens when I need to talk and pushes me to talk when he knows something is bothering me. He kisses me on top of my head or holds me just to hold me. He cuddles up to me while we sleep, he kisses me and tells me he loves me every night before we go to sleep when he's home. There's so much that he does.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• OP - Yeah, my husband usually doesn't do any of that. *sigh*
    Anonymous

• all of the above.
    Anonymous

• lets me sleep in on weekends, Buys me my favorite soda when he goes out to teh store and Tells me he loves me always.
    Little things like that, Hes the best.
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 1:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Yeah OP, I am finding this a bit depressing too.....
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 1:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Constantly verbalizing his feelings for me, even if he wakes up in the middle of the night. He also scratches my head every night before I fall asleep, it has been a ritual for 38 years, we have been sleeping like intertwine pretzels for that long. He vacums, cleans the floors windows, bathrooms, and he does all this after he comes home from work, which is early everyday, Oh and I forgot he keeps our acre and a quarter in spotless condition!

Answer by older at 1:44 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I would have to say my DH does it all. He is the most amazing man ever. I am a SAHM and he still helps me with all the house work after a long day of work. He helps me with our girls bedtime routine. He tells me everyday and all through out the day that he loves me and finds me extremely attractive and that I am the most beautiful woman ever. He always rubs my neck and head every night while we snuggle on the couch. He always ask me if I need anything or want anything and sometimes I don't even have to ask for it he will just bring it to me. He makes me coffee in the morning so its ready when I get up with our girls. He makes me feel like the most important person on the world, makes me feel beautiful, appreciated without him having to say or do anything for me to feel that way. He holds me and our girls high on the pedestal. And everything I mentioned I give him back in return and that's why we work so greatly.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 2:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2010