how early can you show signs of pregnancy? I really need help

If I am then I am 3 weeks along. I have been nauseated, cramping, fatigue, headache, dizziness, peeing all the time, the whole shabang and my period is not dues for another 11 days. My first pregancy was nothing! I had alien movements and no period that was the extent of the symptoms so I have no idea if this is pregnancy or just sickness.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is different for everyone and every pregnancy. With my first I had no signs. Other then a missed period. WIth my second I had sore breast. But I was just my period coming early. Then when I did not get my period after when I was suppose to get it and was a week late. I tested. There is nothing you can do but wait to see if you are late or not. Good luck.

Anonymous

• you CAN feel pregnancy symptoms that early but unfortunately you just have to wait to find out! actually i got a positive at 11 days after conception with walmart's version of first response early result, answer, i think it's called.

gl!
    Anonymous

• I started getting migranes before i missed my first period, probably about a week after i concieved. most pregnancy tests wont test positive that soon though, so i had to wait until a few days before my period to take the test.
    xxluvya

Answer by xxluvya at 1:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• with my second I KNEW I was preg almost immediately- I had to wait a few weeks for a postiive confirmation, though.
    Anonymous