Can we be honest?.....Do you think that you're the prettiest of the bunch?

You know that if you have a "circle of friends" there is a chance that every woman is thinking about this same question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Its what I have been told, but I have a barbie image. Long blonde hair, blue eyes skinny wais,t and I use to have big boobs. The boobs have gone away. I had a girlfriend of mine tell me not to have sex with her hubby, as a joke, but I asked why she would say that to only me and no one else. She said because no one else lived up to her husbands standards.
    Natsnumberthree

Answer by Natsnumberthree at 5:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• A circle of girlfriends?? Where?? I don't even have that but NO, I think I once was good looking and I let myself go, trying to get that back though
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• umm, never thought of this since i was in highschool... haha
    Anonymous

• No, maybe the thinnest, sometimes, but I never think I'm the prettiest.
    Anonymous

• A circle of girlfriends?? Where??

LOL
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 2:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I was going to say that my only friends are my sister and brother for now!
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 2:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Nope I never have considered myself "pretty". My best friend Shannon, who I've been friends with since grade 4, was always the one I thought was pretty in our group. She is also very "girly", which I am NOT. She was a baton twirler to boot lol..... She's still the girliest girl in our group of friends which has been scattered to the wind all over our province and beyond. Oddly enough she is the only one who isn't married with kids....
    Anonymous

• no. I have 2 hottie mc.hottensteins for besties. They are inspiring and help me do my hair and makeup (at least they did 5 years ago when we were roommates who were able to hit the town) :). I do feel like I am super hot though- at least when I'm not 38 weeks preg, that is.
    Anonymous

• when i was in highschool i was full of myself but i'm with the others...what girlfriends? ...and i'm past all that
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Oddly enough she is the only one who isn't married with kids....

See! Sometimes is not about the looks. Why do people think that being pretty is the same a being perfect?
    Anonymous