Who said the republicans had no solutions?

They have HAD some solutions for HC which have been on the internet for months.See the problem is Obama and admin have not been interested in any other idea other then more government control.

video in next post

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• OP, we all know exactly WHO has been saying the pubs have no solutions. And why, for that matter. If the pubs have good, no-to-low cost solutions, that completely defeats the purpose of O's health care takeover.

7
    29again

Answer by 29again at 3:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• The liberals.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I cannot count how many times it was said in this section alone that the republicans have no solutions ..usually in a very insulting way..

Did not matter how times others of us pointed out differently and it never will lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:44 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• many*
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Yeah, like that blank budget BO-Ner was flapping around..
    Anonymous

• They can have all the solutions in the world and it can be put in the bill and they still won't vote for it.
    Anonymous

• anon if the government take over of health care is not cut out then you are likely correct...because Americans (majority) do not want it and they have been telling them that.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I'm a repub and I have a solution - LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to do some good, work on the tort reform, ease the laws that restrict the selling of insurance across state lines, make insurance a cafeteria plan, pre-extisting conditions are covered, a rate commission to regulate the premiums, and frivilous law suits are stopped. All of this costs, I don't know, nothing to the tax payer. Our health care system isn't broken and the government doesn't owe you insurance. My plan doesn't even use 900 characters - 2000 pages my ass.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2010