what do you think?

So I recently lost 60 pounds and unfortunatly now am back to my origional A cups. I HATE IT!!! i want my 'fat boobs" back lol! My husband is a real boob guy too, he says he loves me just the same, but it bothers me. Should i get breast implants? I am in good financial shape as well and could easily afford to do so. I'm afraid I might regret it though. Does anyone out there have them??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Congrats on losing weight! How did you do it?
    And about the boobs, i have not had a boob job but if you want it and can afford it then go ahead just make sure you research it a lt. Good Luck! =)
    ILoveMuffins62

Answer by ILoveMuffins62 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Next you will be looking at your but going "urgh, my but is too big/small" should i go through surgery?". You lost the weight, CONGRTS, good for you. Embrace your new body and look at whats your favorite part, whether its your legs, thighs, abs etc. IMO i would think a man would like to feel real boobs than fake boobs.
    Anonymous

• If you want them, then get them.. Just make sure to find a good liscensed doctor! I don't need them, because i still have my fat boobs, but if i was to EVER EVER EVER lose the weight (crossing my fingers.. one day) I'm going to get implants!
    Anonymous

• be happy and dont be like heidi montag and never be satisfied when you already look great.
    Anonymous

• I say do your research and get them if it makes you happy. I haven't lost all my weight yet. But when I lose weight I wouldn't mind getting a internal bra. Just please don't go crazy. Nothing sadder then seeing someone go crazy. Congrats on ur weight loss. Did you do it the old fanshion weigh? What is your biggest tip?
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 2:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• My mom had them done. She said they looked great but she had all sorts of problems with them. Her's were silicon and had to be "cracked" ever so often. She said that was painful. They also leaked. She's dead now so what was the point? I guess they look great in the casket. Maybe new ones are better.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I have them and this is my opinion. They are great, don't regret it. A bit uncomfortable at times (when running, sleeping on tummy, ect) Wish they were real but hated my real ones. feel better about my breasts now.
    I would do it all over again. If you do it and regret it, you can always have them removed?
    Congrats on the weight loss. I think you should go for it!!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• "I say do your research and get them if it makes you happy....Just please don't go crazy. Nothing sadder then seeing someone go crazy..."

Agreed.
    Anonymous

• Sure why not? Never mind that you're risking death by going under general anesthesia, compromising the integrity of your skin, exposing yourself to MRSA in the hospital and taking the chance that the implants will leak, rupture or cause your breasts to become as hard as a rock. I'm sure indulging your husband's male fantasies will be worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• i'm not only indulging my husbands fantasys but my own as well. Like I said this isnt his idea its mine!
    Anonymous