Would you buy a Toyota now after all the recalls ??

I have never owned a Toyato but have owned 2 Honda's and now a Ford . My hubby is the car person he is the one that knows everything about them . I like the looks of the Toyota mini van........

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 2:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes
    Anonymous

• No way. There are plenty of other car makers that aren't having to recall their products for such serious problems. There is obviously a flaw in the basic make up of Toyota right now and I will likely never ever buy one. I'm a Hyundai fan.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Yes. And if I had money I would buy Toyota stock. It will be driven down, and then will go back up. Wait and see. :)
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt buy a toyota but not because of the recalls but because of the economy,lol every brand gets recalls,ive never owned a toyota nor do i want to but the recall isnt what the problem is.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Nope never owned one and never will... I'll stick with our Jeep and our Range Rover..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Yes I would. I've never owned one, but I look at this way: They are suffering financially because of all the recalls. I'm not saying I feel sorry for them, but I'm certain that this will teach them to pay more attention to detail when manufacturing their product.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 2:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• yep
    Anonymous

• I would not take a Toyota now even if somebody came to the door and offered me one free with the insurance all paid up for the rest of my life.  I would ride a moped first--and that would be a funny sight!!

sixeyes

Answer by sixeyes at 3:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• No. Buying a Toyota (regardless of any recalls) would probably get me fired - since I work for a GM Dealership.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• never have and never will. I buy american Ford or Chevy
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 3:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2010