Octomom said on The View: "Can't rule out another child in the future."

Thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• she needs some deep therapy....possibly meds. She's having kids to fill a void because she's lonely. I personally can't respect anyone who brings that many kids into the world ON PURPOSE with no job or any kind of monetary income. She's using up our tax dollars so she could have her brood. You're welcome octomom!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100224/ap_on_en_tv/us_tv_octomom_view
    Anonymous

• Ewww.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• another one to neglect
    Anonymous

• I am no Octomom fan, but give the lady a break...Did you actually watch the show? Or are you just going from this article. Because when asked she first said she was done having kids and then said that maybe one day she would consider it.
    Her quote is..."
    "If someday far, far, far, far in the future, when they're older, if I meet somebody. ... I'm not going to say 100 percent 'no,'" Suleman said when asked if she planned to have more children. "I'm not going to say someday far in the future (I will) get married and want a baby with that person.""
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• i have not one ounce of pitty for this woman,she does not pay for anythign those kids have,shes abusing us all and to top it all off she says maybie in the future far far ,woman is sick,noone asked her to bring all these kids,not only did she know that she was putting them at risk,but she also broke medical laws to do so,in my opinion she is very sick individual.
    Anonymous

• Really she said that? I'm at work so I didn't see it! Wow, that's crazy. She has issues.
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• SleepingBeautee I think your viewpoint is reasonable if Octomom were a mom of three even five children - she already has 14 Children!!!! Now in addition to already having 14 children just what a year ago?

Now she's thinking that to prove her love or show her love to a man that someday she'd 'give' him a child of 'just theirs?' What's wrong with counseling to help that potential someday man be a father to the 14 babies who don't have a father at all between the 14 of them?
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 3:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2010