Is it better to have sex every day the 4 days before you ovulate OR

have sex 2/4 days before so every other day?

I'm trying for a baby girl so I planned on having sex on the 5th, 4th, 3rd, & 2nd day before I ovulate since girl sperm lasts longer, but the our first attempt last month didn't work obviously since were TTC this next month. I want to know if it's better to have sex every other day & let it store up, or to have sex all 4 days.

Thanks girls! *baby dust*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Every other. More often can deplete the sperm supply.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I don't see how doing it on certain days will help you have a girl. It isn't you who determines the sex of the baby. It's the sperm of the one that gives it to you!
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 3:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Girl sperm live longer than boy sperm. If you stop having sex 2-3 days before you ovulate, it increases your chances of concieving a girl. Google it.
    Anonymous

• i dont think thats going to be always right i know what day i got pregnant and it was on the day i ovulated and im pregnant with a little girl

and with my preg before we had sex every other day and i got pregnant and it was a little girl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Feb. 25, 2010