We have $180 until next pay day....

which is a week and half away. We both need gas plus we have 3 kids and will need more groceries etc and HE wants to go GOLFING this weekend and pay for the damn rounds! I am so upset and he just ignores me! I know it's HIS paycheck but am I not supposed to be worried about money???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Make sure there's food in the house and gas in YOUR car. Then let him do as he will...when he can't get to work because he has no gas, or his payment for golf bounces...he'll learn to think twice.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• tell him that you think he deserves to go and play,but ask him if maybie he can wait till next time because your kids kinda need to eat,say you understand its his paycheck but you dont think its a good idea right now
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 4:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Have you tried to explain to him where the money needs to go until the next paycheck. I still have to remind my fiance that although its his money he needs to prioritize for his family's sake. Unless he is ok with everyone eating only bread and water just so he can golf.
    mama28th

Answer by mama28th at 4:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• The problem is we have money in savings that we both decided to SAVE but I'm assuming he thinks that if the bank account runs out we simply dip into savings. This is NOT ok! He has no clue how to budget and I'm sick of it.
    Anonymous

• marriage is an equal partnership; you are being treated like a maid, nanny and concubine.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• If I were you, I would take at least two of his clubs hide them and then tell him that you had to go pawn them! Then dip into the savings for only about $50 and go get some gas and food.Don't let him get too mad, give 'em back before he goes crazy, but I think it would get your point across:)
    cgonzales542

Answer by cgonzales542 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Well, what are you going to do about it?
    Anonymous

• That sucks,We are oft in the spot. He should get a reality check! My dh forgets sometimes where we are in the account. Maybe you could give him your balance? Our bank has online service. Maybe if he just does not realize how much money you have left you could leave the computer on w/the balance showing on it? Just a thought. GL
    Anonymous

• I JUST IM'd him with the balance and he couldn't care less. He simply IM'd be back to go buy sausage because he wants to cook Sunday breakfast. I give up!!!!!!!
    Anonymous