will i find love again?

I have been so hurt, and down. I am tired of getting hurt. I have distant myself from my husband. I let him do his thing.. I no longer feel like chasing him. I finally feel i can let go. Been too hurt to keep trying in love.. Dont know if i will ever want to be in love again...Time will heal... He does notice i am distanting myself.. Just got to keep praying to God, for strength.. help, and love, comfort in my loniness...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe counseling for yourself with a minister to focus on strength and God's grace or counseling with someone to focus on your growth personally where you've been, want to be, can go with and without him would help you. Keep your hands busy and your brain too and that will help your soul make decisions.

I get strength from staying away from couples gatherings. Instead I join groups in my library that meet days, evenings, even weekeknds for friendship without judgement of being married or single. For your kids if they're in kindergarten or above there are great 4H groups whose kid members and leaders are not about mommy and daddy family, instead about again, friendship and community. And 4H loves adult volunteers so do Scouts.

pm me if you want. Finally I'm coming to decisions for my own happiness as a human long overdue from needing only happiness as his wife. Counseling for you could lead to him going with you.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• It doesn't sound like you found it to begin with.
    Anonymous

• What happened?
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 7:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• i know how you feel. i am in the same boat. i am about to stop chasing my husband. he doesnot flirt, or show me love. He is very busy with work, and other things.. i am also very lonely.. i dont want to find someone else, i been hurt too much too. its is gonna be me and my God, and my kids. Now i dont know what i will do..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 AM on Jun. 2, 2010