Isn't it funny

Obama & Dems in ‘05: 51 Vote ‘Nuclear Option’ Is ‘Arrogant’ Power Grab Against the Founders’ Intent

http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-in-2005-51-vote-nuclear-option-is-arrogant-power-grab-against-the-founders-intent/

What could have possibly changed their minds? What hypocrites.

Lobo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• blah blah blah
    Anonymous

• I agreed with them back in '05 and I agree with the republicans now. It is arrogant.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• When it is something this major it is arrogant for sure.
    Anonymous

• It is indeed absolutely totalitarian ... no matter which "side" wants to do it, no matter what law they are trying to force through.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 5:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• When will Democrats learn how the INTERNET works---"anything you say or do can and will be available on the internet and come back to bite you in the arse, when it's most inconvenient and embarrassing!" LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Answered at 1:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 by: Anonymous
    blah blah blah

You know Anon, if you can't think of something inteligent to say, why don't you just pass on by and not reply at all? It's people like you that are the reason this country is in so much trouble now, people who do not care, but have to put their two cents worth in anyway, or even worse, vote. I really feel sorry for your children, being raised by such a clueless and ignorant woman.
    Anonymous

• I find it fascinating that Obama is now pushing nuclear power as a "green", climate-saving alternative.

I also find it fascinating that people don't seem to mind that Obama is pushing nuclear power.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 7:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I also find it fascinating that people don't seem to mind that Obama is pushing nuclear power.

Can you imagine the uproar if it were Bush?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Ok, here's how this goes "But that was different!!" "You can't apply this 'nuclear option' to today." "The people are demanding we do something!" "But, we have to pass this - NOW!" (All this said with whiny voice, bottom lip pooked out, hands on hips, and foot stomped as this being said.
    Anonymous