Silly question for the Desperate Housewives fans!

So Im watching the early seasons of Desperate Housewives and all through season 1 and 2 Mike Delfino had a dog named Bongo. Now im in season 3 and it seems like the dog just disappeared. Does he ever make a comeback??? Its been irking me how he just seems to not be present but they never really explained why. But then again im only on Season 3 Episode 10 so maybe they explain it later on

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• i dont watch stupid stuff like this, i watch real things
    Anonymous

• i was just watching a rerun of what i THINK was season five... but i cant be sure. i watched it every sunday for the first two seasons, then i gave up... i think wilkipedia-ing it is the best solution!
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 4:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I asked my daughter (Shes a DHW fanatic.) She's watched the newest season and the dog never makes a come back. She thinks the dog was there just for comic relief.
    And Anon why be so rude just don't bother answering if you don't know the answer.
    CKasting

Answer by CKasting at 4:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Op disregard the nitwit who posted anon , no manners, I guess her mom never told her if she couldn't say anything nice not to say anything at all. Anyway, I am watching the current episodes for the last season now, and come to think of it I don't know what's happen to Bongo!!! I get so caught up in the rest of the plots they come up with that I totally miss that!!!

Answer by older at 4:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• i loved that you miss the doggie:) what a sweetie you must be!!! :)
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 4:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I have watched DHW since it started. I dont remember ever seeing a dog. huh funny now I am going to have to watch reruns and look for this dog.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 5:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• i am a super duper DH fan....this is an excellent question you ask...where is bongo?? hmmm... wow i really do not think they let us in on that one... it is going to bug me now though. thanks! lol :)
    LadyDahl

Answer by LadyDahl at 12:46 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I'm the daughter/fan Ckasting mentioned I've seen almost every episode so far some more then once I'm pretty sure you don't see Bongo after Susan and Mike move in together. I may be wroung but I'm pretty sure and I know for sure you don't see him after they get married the first time. But one of the best things about Despearate House Wives is you never know who could show back up so you may see him again.
    Ariela21

Answer by Ariela21 at 3:07 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Bongo choked on susan's earring and had to go to the vet .....i think he did pass not sure thou!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• No he didn't die because after Susan fell threw the ceiling and he brought her a bird lol idk
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 2:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2010