the bachelor

was wondering what your thoughts on The Bachelor is--i am beginning to think that alot of it is staged, acting and a set up--the last bachelor ended up changing his decision which i think was staged of some sort---and this year the lady who was kicked off for connecting up with the producer--i think that was either not true or staged--don't understand why none of the other contestants mentioned it until now and were so shocked when she left---and the whole on four story they said about here--if she was really "hiding" it do you really think she owuld have said that in front of everyone---i am beginning to think the show is staged and made up--any thoughts, opinions??

jdmyangel

Asked by jdmyangel at 5:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have to come out of the closet on this one. I don't like to admit I even watch the Bachelor :). Staged yes I do to a point think that its staged. Editing, cutting and all. As far as the inappropriate relationship. Personally I also think that was probably the case also.

CKasting

Answer by CKasting at 5:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I watched it one time. I know from other shows they probably do several takes on certain scenes and they take hours and hours of footage you never see, so yeah, a lot of it is what works for the producers
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2010