Do you know what today is...

HUMP DAY

so did u? I thought of that after a wild lunch break with SO..thinking of meeting him every hump day :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• are we back in elementary school? we areadults we dont play hump days and ect.... arleast i dont.
    Anonymous

• Well unlike Anonymous up there I do participate in hump day!! Love it!! I think it helps to maintain a healthy sex life! You gotta keep those guys stimulated!
    cgonzales542

Answer by cgonzales542 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• i humped my pillow
    Anonymous

• Anon-

Amazing how bitc*y some women are...no need to be snappy I'm only having fun. Your SO prob met someone nice and fun for lunch.
    Anonymous

• Guarantee it wasn't you anonymous! Sounds like you already have the love of your life, poor pillow :(
    cgonzales542

Answer by cgonzales542 at 5:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• lol I'm really naive, I guess. I always thought that hump day meant the middle of the week, like the week is a hill that you go up in the beginning, the middle is the top of the hill (or the hump), and the rest is supposedly easier closer to the weekend so it's downhill.

But, this kind of hump day sounds like a fun idea!

Anonymous

• Wow 1st anon u did 'hump day' in elementary school!? Wow women start so young now-a-days.HA!
    Anonymous

• lol, i guessed right, but no hump day here yet, maybe tonight. I'm getting excited. lol
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 5:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• cool story bro
    Anonymous

• my kids had a half day of school today =( but we are gonna make up for it tonight when we try out our new toys hehehe
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2010