What would you get?

Well recently my husband and I got our income tax back. We didn't get a whole lot but it was enough to pay some bills and have a little left over. My brother in law has been the only one from my husbands side of the family who has actually given me a chance and made an attempt to get to know me. (My husband and I have been married over a year) So I would like to do something for him to let him know I appreciate his efforts! He is an alpha-male and I'm not really sure what to do for him. What would you girls suggest I do or get him?

cgonzales542

Asked by cgonzales542 at 5:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Take him out for a meal. :)

Answer by Bmat at 5:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• he wants candy corn
    Anonymous

• Shoot, get him a card and save your extra money!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I'd just invite him around for dinner more often. You don't need to buy friends things just because they're friends. Anything more than a meal may come off inappropriate.
    Anonymous

• Ya...buying him a gift could definitely come off as innapropriate, just invite him to dinner...he shouldn't get rewarded simply for being a decent person...sorry the rest of his family sucks but you are making a little much of this.
    Anonymous