Spotting Brown Stuff

I was suppose to have a period on 01/17 -01/21.
Okay, had 3 + Pregnancy Test 01/26, 01/28, and 01 /31. Then started bleeding bright pink blood with clots that day 01/31. I know TMI. sorry. Bleed for 4 days. I did have an appointment to see my doctor for my first prenatal checkup, but I cancelled because I felt I needed to have a natural miscarriage. Doctor said that was find, just to call if I had any concerns. Doctor said I had an early miscarriage (chemical pregnancy). Well its been 23 days since i started that day with heavey bleeding with the clots. Today (02/24) i started to spot brown discharge. Its not thick like blood, its more like brown liquid discharge. Could this be the beginning of a new period/cycle or could it be something else? Ask me questions if need be and I will explain as much as possible. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• this is something you should explain to a doctor. eat candy corns, you will be ok
    Anonymous

• usually brown blood is old old blood. so maybe your new cycle is about to start and that was the remnants of the bleeding last month. i would be concerned if you start having extreme cramping. but usually brown is nothing to worry about. GL momma and sorry about your loss :(

AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 5:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2010