Do people who can't make a decision get on your last nerve?

I'm not talking about major, life-altering decisions, like buying a house or deciding to take a new job. I'm talking about little, mundane things. I have a friend, well, not even a friend really, more of an aquaintance, who obsesses over EVERY decision, large or small, and it drives me nuts!!! Her latest crisis involves picking out what kind of yarn to use to knit her baby a blanket ( she's having her second baby in June, and you'd think she's the only woman in the world to EVER have baby, but that's another story). She's like this about everything, from the color of her shoes, to deciding whether or not to go on an overnight business trip with her husband. She posts about these decisions on Facebook, like anyone else cares.Make a decision and go on with your life, for Pete's sake! The world isn't going to come crashing down if you pick cotton yarn instead of wool.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes! and candy corn people are weird
    Anonymous

• What are candy corn people?
    Anonymous

• lol.. candy corn people..lol!!

Well, me and my husband can't make a decision for anything either, but its never a crisis its more like, where do you want to either and we can't decide cause neither one of us care that much..nothing major though...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I know people who will walk into Taco Bell and spend ten minutes deciding what flavor of heart attack / constipation on a tortilla they want - as if there is a HUGE selection at Taco Bell, or as if they just suddenly woke up and found theirselves standing in line to order!!
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 5:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2010