Are my HCG levels normal??

I get so confused looking online, and my doctors have been NO help. So at 16 days after conception (DPO, days post ovulation) my HCG level was at 110. They literally tested me two days after my missed period so it was really early when I was detected to be pregnant. I was tested again this past Monday, so 20 DPO and my level went up to 624. After reading online about the levels you SHOULD have, it is saying around 1200, which is what I though sounded more right, but my doctor didnt sound like it was anything abnormal. Before I go bug my doctors office again with "petty" worried, I am sure that is what they are thinking at least, I thought I would ask someone else on here.

Frustrated with my doctors, I will say that. I know that EVERYONE at the OB is pregnant, but I am just as important as any of them, yet I feel so dumb asking anything. And I am honestly worried.

Brooke

brookelaine1

Asked by brookelaine1 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hi brooke do you like candy corn?
    Anonymous

• It sounds normal. As long as it keeps going up. On the other hand if you can't ask your doctors offices questions without feeling rushed or made to feel silly and unimportant then its time to shop for a new doctor.
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 5:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Sounds normal to me. It's basically suppose to double every day until it hits umm... 1200 (if I remember right). As long as its getting higher, you should be good!!!

The PP is right. You need to find a dr that will listen to your "petty" worries and answer them and make you feel important. I've only ever had one dr like that, but she moved after my 1st pregnancy and I've been shopping around for a new one since (been through 10 since then!). Dr's can be pain in the butts sometimes but you deserve to find one that actually enjoys what they do and treats you the way you need to be treated.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 6:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• hope this helps

http://www.fertilinet.com/hcg_%20levels_in_%20pregnancy.htm
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 6:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2010