Did you just Know?

How many of you just knew you were pregnant even before you got a positive hpt?

KJ_on

Asked by KJ_on at 5:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• me... bc i ate candy corn, and i felt funny one was too soft, i automatically knew i was pregnant!
    Anonymous

• I was waking up with my arms wrapped around my belly and knew that my body was saying i was preggers
    Expecting101310

Answer by Expecting101310 at 5:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I did!!! I started feeling nauseous all 4 times and when my period never showed up, then I took a test. Usually the start of the nausea I knew. With my last baby I knew within 35 days of conception and wasn't getting positive tests for a week and a half after! Weird part was that I was on birth control yet I still KNEW!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 6:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• With my first I didn't have a clue. With my second, I knew for sure. I happened to look in the wastebasket where my daughter had spit out her purple-colored bubblegum, and I threw up in the wastebasket, then I sneezed and wet my pants. I thought Uh oh. Went to the drugstore, bought a HPT. It was positive.
    Anonymous

• I did and I took a test just to make sure...
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 7:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I did. I knew I was! I told my hubby i'm pregnant and went and bought a hpt and he said wait until the morning to take it and i saik ok, i'm just going to take this bag upstairs.... then 4 minutes later i ran down with a "pregnant" hpt! =] =]
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I was pretty sure, sore boobs, tired. I told my husband before we went out that night that I was going to take a HPT when I got home. So we went to dinner, I went home and he went to a friends house. I called him to tell him I was home, our daughter is in bed and oh by the way, I am pregnant. He texted everyone in his phone five minutes after I told him.
    kittymontclaire

Answer by kittymontclaire at 2:10 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I'm 28 pregnant with our second. If you would of asked me before I would said their is no way that people know, because with my first son I had NO idea even though we were trying. This time around I knew 100% for sure, with no symptoms at all! So yes, I am now a believer...however I've yet to become a believer on know the gender, because I would laid money on this being a girl and I was WRONG!
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 10:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2010