Update on sisnlaw from Hell who blames me for her problems.

UPDATE LADIES: they called me asking yet again to watch the baby but this time they got vicious and extremely personal, saying "well what's it gonna' cost for you to be a reliable person?" and screaming at me when I reminded them (as I had twice before) that they needed to find a more permanent babysitter or a daycare center that it wasn't my reliability that was the issue since every morning I had made myself available to tend to their infant while they supposedly go to school. I learned prior to our conversation that they actually were not going to school five days a week as they'd told me, but only three, which explains the strange times they would "get back" from school. They cussed me out and hung up on our conversation. I texted them explaining I will not be available help them in anyway anymore until they learn to treat me with respect. They texted me back the meanest things I've ever heard. So I blocked their numbers.

Comfy

Asked by Comfy at 5:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• throw candy corn at her
    Anonymous

• I guess I have no question but just wanted to let all the ladies know who followed my original post what has transpired since then.
    Comfy

Answer by Comfy at 5:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Well I say good for you. People are funny when you set boundries and expect them to be followed.
    CKasting

Answer by CKasting at 6:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• What trash! Glad you blocked them
    Awakened1

Answer by Awakened1 at 6:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Oh wow, that was you? Well done for sticking up for yourself finally - they are just rude, and obviously have burnt any other people who could have also helped.
    Maybe now they will have to actually parent their own kid.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• hey i think someone bit you apple girl they were just mean i have a sis in law who is like the devils twin she i hateful ...........ur better off without them....pray for em
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt do another thing for them. that poor child.
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 12:37 AM on Feb. 25, 2010