who is the sad person

that it replying to all the questions and talking about candy corn in each of her answers?.........and y do u hide ur ID

fay101

Asked by fay101 at 5:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh I had to laugh at it
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• heck if i know but im lol still and i cant answer anything cause im too busy lol
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 5:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I was just thinking the same thing. what a dumbass! get a feaking life. why don't they go spend some time with their kid, instead of just annoying the shit out of strangers?
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 5:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• idk, but there is a sad sad sad candy corn.
    Anonymous

• oh just laugh at it. It realy isnt hurting anyone is it? Geez some people just have no sense of humor.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 5:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Sense of humor? It is annoying, and immature. Not funny and a waste of time.
    Anonymous

• I was just wondering, what's up with the candy corn. I had to go back and re-read the question the first couple of times because I thought I missed something!
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 6:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Rochellecole: is it really funny? when you post a serious question that you would like thoughtful answers and help with an get a response like that?
    its very annoying and inconsiderate to answer that person's question with "candy corn"....especially with one of the questions that was from a lady who was 39 weeks pregnant and had increased swelling happening to her........getting a response of asking whether she's been eating candy corn is just plain rude and hurtful in my opinion....................its only funny if a question was being asked "just for fun" and getting a response like that.......i do have a sense of humour rochellecole but just not at the expense of others
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 6:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• wow some of you are a bunch of sticks in the mud.
    At least it was funny. I have asked serious questions on here and got a bunch of rude mean answers. I dont see how CANDY CORN is hurting anyone.
    Realy if they take that as a serious answer then that person has some serious issues.
    Pull the stick out your ass and laugh a little
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 6:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• i'll take the stick out of mine but mayb u should put a stick up ur ass.....no one said anybody considers her response as being serious but as inconsiderate
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 6:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2010