is that a bad sign

asked my boyfriend that the girl he dated briefly for 5 mths if he still had feelings for her (this was a year later) or if he ever loved her he told me no...but to the main question he said well I care about her don't want her to get hit by a train or anything. should I be worried? or theres nothing wrong with that..

mommy2be402

Asked by mommy2be402 at 6:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• just because he doent love her doesnt mean he should hates her,i think if he said he wanted her dead i would consider that a bigger problem
    Anonymous

• I think that is a good sign and says that he is a caring person.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Yeah, agree there is nothing to worry about there. Like my ex, the father to my kids, I don't like him and I certainly don't have any feelings for him (divorced 16 years ago) but I also wouldn't want him to die or anything. It does show that he is a caring person and that's a good sign. Love him!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:29 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• it shows that he is a good man
    Anonymous

• Grow up
    Anonymous

• I don't see why that would be a bad thing. Sounds like you may have some jealousy issues.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2010