For those who would NOT denounce God to save their child...

Do you lack the faith it takes to understand that God knows what is in your heart? Or do you simply believe he wouldn't forgive a lie, to save a life?

If you have a God that can't understand that you are saying this simply to save your child, why would you think he could have any love for you at all??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• it has nothing to do with just faith... your forgetting obedience.
    My faith is believing God knows all things. Why would I want to lie and disobey? I would rather speak truth and obey and let God take care of the rest.
    God's love is one many truly do not understand.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• "My faith is believing God knows all things"

If he knows all things, then he would know your heart, especially in a circumstance where your childs life was at stake; I would think.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Shane you follow the sabbath day and keep it holy or do you go to church on sunday?
    Anonymous

• Seems like any God should know whats in a persons heart and not worry so damn much about what comes out of their mouth to save anothers life.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Who would want a relationship with any God that worries so much about what you say than rather what you feel.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Your God should know your heart period. If they don' t then you do NOT have the relationship that you profess so much faith to.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• My God would understand me disowning Him and not upholding his universal sovereignty but it would come at a cost I'm not prepared to pay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Feb. 25, 2010