Is it possible to have a cycle, but not bleed?

I haven't bleed, well, minus a strange, 2 week spotting, for a year. I had a surgery to remove a fibroid, but still no period. I think I'm still having a cycle, but no bleeding. Is it possible though?

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 6:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Health

• It happened to me with a mirena IUD. I would still get regular (and easy for me to spot) PMS symptoms, and some cramping, but no blood.

I hear that's common with the mirena though.
    Anonymous

• I don't have that though. I was on BC for the regulation of periods, and for control of facial hair. It stopped helping with facial hair, and I wasn't having a period, so I quit taking it. And I still didn't start bleeding. I don't know WTF is going on. You'd think I'd be happy, right? But I don't know why, so I'm scared. The GYN isn't, so now I don't like him. He's a snot.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2010