When did you grow up?

Even with bills, kids, work and other responsibilities piled up higher than my head (I'm 5'1") I still feel like a silly kid sometimes. I feel bad for people who are so sour all the time and never just kick back and have fun.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My friends and I all say we feel 16. We are all in our mid 20s to early 30s.

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 6:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• We still have fun, but now it's with our kids and together.. We are grownups when we need to be but don't take life so serious that we always act our age,lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:26 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I didn't mean to post this anon...hmmmm, weird.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 6:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• MY dad use to say that start to grow up when you loose your first parent but you never fully grow up until you loose them both cuz there is always mommy and daddy to pick you up. I found out how true that was in Aug of '02 when my mom died 18 years after Daddy.
    I have become re-aquinted with my ininer child thanks to the grandkiddles.
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 6:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I'll let you know when it happens. I agree, wish some would just relax a bit. I also think that in general parenting, yes we are responsible for raising our kids, but they aren't little soldiers needing to be whacked into line, they are little people, with personalities and curiosity. I get really mad at some of the discipline answers in here sometimes.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I still haven't. I'm 30, have 2 boys and all the responsibilities of the world it seems sometimes, but I hardly feel my age. I'm a jokester and love to laugh and enjoy my time. I'm serious when I need to be, but for the most part......yea imma big kid LOL
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Well, I grew up the moment I looked into my daughter's eyes. I was 18 when she was born. I had to grow up, there was no other option. But that doesn't mean I can't still act like a silly kid and have fun sometimes. I'm not sour...but I am grown up. I've got two kids and I'm only 20.
    Anonymous

• Growing old is manditory, growing up is optional.

NEVER!!! I don't wanna grow up, I'm a toys-r-us kid!!!
    Anonymous