i saw a lady do this.......

Stuff Food from a Buffet in Her Purse

why? and would you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have seen many people do it because they are "getting their money's worth" and even heard them joking about making sure hey bring the big purse when they go to the buffet.. I myself have taken cookies or similar for the kids to have later if I knew we were going to be out and about a while longer, but not stashing as much as possible in my purse.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• lol, I have never seen anyone do that. Maybe she's super poor?
    Anonymous

• lol, that's crazy! My grandma would/has done things like that. I wouldn't do it. No buffet food is that good.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 6:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• No joke, I took my elderly neighbor to a buffet and she was piling food in her purse to take home, she even wanted me to put food in my expensive purse...no thanks lady! It's not like she didn't have food at home!
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 6:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I have never done this,never seen anybody do it either. I wonder if the person was hard-up for cash and wanted a doggie-bag or doggie purse? I know it's not really funny at all. It makes me sad that someone would feel they need to do that.
    Anonymous

• maybe she was tryin to get her money's worth LOL.......and I wouldn't do it...I don't eat at buffets....
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• My grandma did it because she was a bit of a hoarder. She couldn't stand knowing that not all of that food was going to be eaten and would be thrown away if she didn't take it home.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 6:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2010