Pregnant?

So my fiance and I want a kid, but everyone says we are two young and not ready. They all say wait until you have better jobs. But to be honest you cant get better jobs right now, and we recently bought a house and have money saved, and save up money as well. Im twenty and he is twenty two. Im still in college but am ready now. In the field im going in it is unsafe to be pregnant. i want to be a medical examiner, and if I wait untill im done with school I will be twenty eight and that seems to old to me. What should I do my fiance is upset that I listen to everyone else, and he says it is our life, so what should I do, I want a kid but should I listen to what everyone else has to say???????????? PLEASE HELP ME

LVNVGIRL

Asked by LVNVGIRL at 6:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had my first baby at 18, right out of high school. I had my second baby at 19, then I started college. I got pregant at 21 and miscarried in Dec. and we are trying for our 3rd now and I am still in college. I have a year left! Kids are great! If you wait til you have money and home and everything you will really never have one! I wish you the best luck! I say GO FOR IT! The money, clothes, food, supplies they all really just fall into place :)
    jlee38340

Answer by jlee38340 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Im in my first year of college and hubby is ready now. and since im going into photography it should be pretty easy lol.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 8:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Its really something you and he should be sitting down to talk about. Its extremely hard not to listen to what your family has to say, I promise. But if you two bought a house and are living together, then you really need to make those decisions together. If the field you want is unsafe for pregnancy, then you need to reconsider either your career choice, or the pregnancy. If you really want to be in that field, then maybe you can take on babysitting someones kid, or if you have nieces and nephews then take them sometime, get a dog, something to preoccupy you! I think it really depends all on you two, but make sure whatever you decide, you feel good about it. And then when ppl try to put in their opinions, you be the adult and say this is our decision. plain and simple, bc believe me when a baby comes around, they'll be thrilled.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 8:52 AM on Feb. 25, 2010