iS IT POSSABLE FOR UR PARTNER TO TELL THAT U R PREGNANT WHEN HAVING SEX????

ME AND MY HUSBEN HAD SEX ABOUT 2 WEEKS AFTER TRYING TO CONCEVE...AND AFTER THAT HE SAID THAT I WAS PREGNANT... IT THAT TRUE... CAN A GUY TELL A DIFFERENTS???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't think so. Did he tell you how he knew this?
    Anonymous

• They say that in vagina does change and swell while pregnant so i guess he might be able to feel the dif.. Of mabe he is just saying that:o)
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 1:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• No it isn't possible.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 1:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• no
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 4:13 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I would have just started laughing hesterically I've never heard of that!
    Tayleina

Answer by Tayleina at 4:22 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Unless he's a gyno, I doubt it. However, your labia does turn a blue-ish purple color with some swelling during pregnancy. But after 2 wks? I doubt he would be able to tell.
    jsikapv

Answer by jsikapv at 4:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• My husband said he could feel a difference. 3 days later I tested and was pregnant. I think sometimes they just know.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 9:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Actually i have heard it befor on the show "The Baby Story" The husband had told his wife that she was pregnant after having sex because he felt a difference in her and sure enough she was pregnant.Her OB doctor had said he was probably able to tell because when a women is pregnant her uterus lowers down.
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• my husband say i was pregnant after we had sex and i took a test and found out i was pregnant
    Anonymous

• I heard that when you are pregnant your uterus is lower and your partner can be feeling that. I think i heard this on tv on that tv show with the old woman that takes sex. And I have also heard it from other couples saying that it felt better when their partner was pregnant. So I would say yes i think they could tell in some situations.
    mgreenwood

Answer by mgreenwood at 10:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2008